Heidi's Frosted Cranberry Salad
- 1 package Strawberry Gelatin 6 oz
- 1 package Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce 16 oz
- 1 Festive Cranberry Orange with Pecans Incredible Spreadable Dessert Dip Mix
- 8 oz Regular or Reduced Fat Cream cheese softened softened
- 8 oz regular or Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple.
- Pour mixture into a shallow pan, 11/2- to 2-inches deep.
- Blend cranberry orange dip mix into cream cheese then fld in whipped topping.
- Frost congealed gelatin with mixture; chill several hours.
- Serve as a salad with an entree or for dessert.